In today’s time, people have become very active about their health because as we know that with the development of the country, diseases are also increasing at the same rate, you must be thinking that it has to do with the poultry business. Actually, as the trend of fitness has increased among the people, such people have started going to the gym, due to which they are consuming more eggs and chicken than before.
So it can be estimated from the fact that the poultry firm can be even more profitable in the coming time, so if you are also thinking of doing poultry firm business then you need to know some important things which we are going to know in this blog.
You need the right place to start a poultry business:
This requires a little more space. The space used in this business plays a big role. Below are details of where you will need to set up a poultry and dairy farm.
Poultry farms and dairy farms need clean, long areas. This is actually the most expensive part of this business, but don’t be afraid of it. To do this business on a small scale, you can use the land around your house. The length and width of the land used depends on the number of cattle and chickens raised. Below are some specific descriptions of the environment.
- For this, especially such places should be selected, which are a little away from the city, so that the animals do not have any problem with horn etc.
- At your chosen place, decide that there will be no shortage of water in any way. If you want to put the form around the house, then you will not face this problem.
- Before choosing a place, take stock of the transportation system there.
loan for poultry (Poultry farming subsidy):
The government partially gives loan for poultry farm. Imagine that you want to establish a poultry farm and have made a budget of Rs 1 lakh, although its budget is above 1 lakh. However, if there is a budget of Rs 1 lakh, then government on provides a subsidyFor general category people, 25% percent ie subsidy of Rs 25000 and if you belong to ST / SC category, then 35% percent subsidy of Rs 35000 is given. This subsidy is given by NABARD and MAME. Similarly you can spend less You can start a pen making business.
How to apply for loan for poultry farming (How to apply Loan for poultry farming):
The government implements many schemes to promote this business, but people do not get information about these schemes and they are deprived of their benefits. Meaning of Subsidy That is, all the money that is required is met through the medium of loan. In this way, you do not need to invest a single penny from your home. Many times people do not take advantage of these schemes thinking about various misconceptions like loans etc. Any bank gives easy loan for this work. In fact, the Government of India has given instructions to various banks of the country to give loans for farming. So they are committed to give farming loan. Along with this, the government also bears the risk of farming loan.
for poultry farming interest rate (Poultry farm interest rates):
0% rate is applicable on the loan taken for this business, i.e. you do not need to return any kind of interest to the bank other than the principal amount.
how to set up a poultry farming business (How to manage and start poultry farm business in hindi):
Because this business gets full support from the government, so it needs to be started in a very systematic way. Here its essential facts are being described.
- choose location: Select the location first. Make all the necessary arrangements for the animals to stay at this place. Arrangements also have to be made for the cleanliness of the place.
- Registration : After this, your poultry farm can be converted by MSME to a company or Registered through MSME do it. With the help of MSMEs Udyog Aadhaar Registration Gets done easily. To register for Udyog Aadhar, keep the following things in mind.
- Online registration in Udyog Aadhar can be done very easily. For online registration visit the website udyogaadhar.gov.in.
- After visiting this website, you have to enter the Aadhar number and name of the entrepreneur there. After that click on the option ‘Validate Aadhaar’.
- By clicking on this, your Aadhaar is validated and further processing has to be done.
- After Aadhaar Validated Company Name, Company Type, Business Address, State, District, Pin Number, Mobile Number, Email of Business, Date of Commencement of Business, Pre-Registration Details, Bank Details, NIC Code, In Company Enter the captcha by entering the number of people working, the amount of investment etc.
- After that click on submit button.
- Now the certificate is generated by the MSME, after that the certificate also comes in your email. You can print it from this email and put it in your office.
In this way your company gets registered and with its help you can also take loan or use it for other formal work also.
- Maths: After this, on a plain paper, make a handwritten account of the expenses involved in making a poultry or dairy farm, such as the cost of making a roof, making a stand, a net, etc. After this, with this account, reach your nearest bank with your address proof, your identity card etc.
- service bank loan: Service bank loan is the process after the loan is received. Under this process, the borrower has to sign various forms.
- subsidy release: The best part of this is that the same bank from which you are taking the loan does the subsidy session through NABARD. There is no need to go to any other place for subsidy. This subsidy automatically reaches your bank account.
In this way your poultry farming business gets established.
benefits of poultry farming (Farming business benefits):
- Poultry and dairy farming is not happening in a very systematic way in the country at the moment. Therefore, to promote it, the government is offering various facilities and 0% interest rate.
- If you are a farmer, then there is no need to worry too much about feeding the animals, because a portion of the grain produced and straw etc. will be used to prepare the feed for the cattle.
- Many other unemployed people get different types of work from poultry farms.
- In India, almost all types of dairy and poultry farm products are consumed in very large quantities, so there is a huge expectation of profit in it.
- This is such a business, which if run well, can become the owner of a good poultry farm by paying off the government loan at one time.
Therefore, it is clear from the above mentioned things that poultry farm can be started very easily with the help of government and at the same time a lot of profit can be earned.