In this blog, all the information related to RAS will be given, how RAS is made, what qualifications are needed for this, what are the things you need to keep in mind etc.
Today every person wants to do government job. But in today’s time it is very difficult to get a government job. For this we have to work hard. And it is most important that we get the right guidance. If you want to become RAS then you have to study a lot. Today we are going to explain you the complete information about what is RAS and RAS Full Form in Hindi through this post in detail.
what is RAS
This is an excellent post. RAS is a very honorable post after IAS (Indian Administrative Service). RAS officer has a lot of power. The biggest post at the state level is of RAS. A RAS officer has many responsibilities.
It is conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. On completion of which one gets a job in a post in the state administration. Under this there are many high and low posts.
RAS Full Form
RAS Ki Full Form – is “Rajasthan Administrative Service”. RAS Ka Full Form Hindi Me – “Rajasthan Administrative Service”.
So friends, now you know what is RAS, meaning of RAS and what is RAS full form, now next we will explain you how to become RAS and what is the qualification for RAS.
How to become RAS
If you want to become RAS then you have to complete some process. Its applications are issued by the Public Service Commission once in a year. To apply for this post, the applicant has to fulfill certain qualifications. Then you can apply for it.
Qualification for RAS
To appear in the RAS exam, you must have passed graduation from a recognized university after 12th. And you must also have a graduation degree. BA for Arts students, BS C for Science students, and B.Com for commerce students is a must.
Your age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years. Only then will you be eligible for it.
How to apply for RAS
To apply for RAS exam, you can apply online by visiting its official website http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. All you have to do is keep in mind that as soon as the instructions appear, follow them as they are and keep filling your information.
Did you see this post: SSC Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare – How to prepare for SSC without coaching
Selection Process to become RAS
To become RAS you have to apply first. It is very easy to apply for this. The recruitment of RAS is done every year. You can apply for RAS online whenever the recruitment comes out.
To clear the RAS exam, you have to appear in 2 exams. And after that your interview also takes place. which you have to pass. So let’s know about its complete process.
The main examination is conducted by the Public Service Commission for the applicant applying for RAS. Objective questions are asked in this exam. Which is of 200 marks. And 200 questions are given in it, after passing in this exam, the applicant is called in the main exam.
Applicants who have passed the preliminary examination appear in the main examination. It consists of 4 papers which are of 200-200 marks. Successful candidates are called in the next stage interview.
The candidates who qualify in both the exams. They are called for interview. In the interview, the officers ask you some questions. And according to your performance in this you are given marks.
And finally a merit list is issued by the Public Service Commission. Accordingly, the candidate is selected. The candidates whose names appear in the merit list are selected on various posts according to their rank.
Salary of RAS
one r. a. s. The officer gets entry level grade pay of Rs 5400 and basic pay of Rs 21,000. Taking DA and HRA together, the total monthly salary is Rs 52,000.
Books for RAS
You can take the help of these books to prepare for RAS exam. We are telling you some books below, with the help of which R. a. s. You can prepare for the exam:
- Rajasthan Geography – Lr, Bhalla Sahitya Akademi Publications and Lakshya Publications.
- Rajasthan History – Confidential Sharma.
- Rajasthan Economy – Website of Nathuramka, Lakshya and various other departments of Rajasthan Tourism, Agriculture and State Government.
- Rajasthan Culture Jai Singh Neeraj, Target.
Books for General Studies –
- Indian Economy – Red and red, the additional number of the mirror.
- Geography of India – Mahesh Barnwal, Khullar.
- Constitution and Politics – Subhash Kashyap, BK Sharma.
- Numerics, General Math – RS Agarwal, Harold Publications.
- General Intelligence Reasoning Arihant Publications and Harold Publications.
- current affairs – Chronology, Mumal Publications, Civil Services Chronicle.
Best Tips for RAS Preparation
If you are giving RAS exam, then you have to prepare well for it, only then you can be successful in it. So know how to prepare for it.
- Before preparing for the exam, know about that exam thoroughly. R. a. s. The exam is conducted in 3 parts, Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview. After clearing both the exams, you are called for the interview.
- With the help of previous years papers you can also know how the exam is conducted. And what is the exam pattern. So you can also take help of old question papers.
- You set aside a time for all the subjects. And focus more on the subject in which you are weakest.
R. a. s. Knowing its syllabus is very important for studying. So we are telling you its syllabus further:
- Rajasthan Economy
In this topic you are asked questions based on the economy of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan History
In this you are asked about the history of Rajasthan. Questions based on 18th century come. Questions come based on the history of Rajasthan.
- Constitution and Politics
In this, you ask questions of Indian Constitution and politics. Questions based on the 1919 and 1935 Acts, and the Indian Constitution come up.
- general math
It consists of questions based on Number System, Simple Interest, and Percentage.